Be a hero: the playbook.
We do not envy the challenges you face in matching your clients with the right benefits packages in the era of exponentially rising healthcare costs. But we offer you a weapon to fight this alarming trend to reduce your clients’ healthcare costs while reducing employees’ out-of-pocket expenses and brighten their lives with convenient access to medical care.
- Works for your clients with or without health insurance plans
- Works for large and small employer groups
- Works with self-funded or fully insured health plans
- Works with high-deductibles and high co-pay plans
- Works beautifully with HRA, HSA, and FSA—pay for subscriptions with pre-tax dollars
Power of integrations.
- Our partnership brings the benefits of integration to your clients
- Integrated and bundled into health insurance and other benefits
- Integrated with leading tax-advantaged CDH platform
- Integrated with HRA, HSA, and FSA plans
Retain control of your clients.
- Let us do the heavy lifting behind the scenes
- No-hassle enrollment
- Streamlined onboarding
- Years-round engagement with members
- Targeted emails with timely tips and newsletters
- Dedicated Customer Success team
- Quarterly utilization and ROI reports
StepUp™ to telehealth by HealthPoint Plus.
Convenient. Affordable. Disruptive.
Your clients and their employees get access to world-class doctors and nurses anytime, anywhere from the convenience of their workplace or home, whether they have insurance or not!
- Convenient video chat with world-class doctors 24/7/365
- Affordable low-cost subscription plan
- Whole family included
- Unlimited $0 fee visits
Did you know?
70% of health issues can be diagnosed and treated via telehealth.
- Up to 70% of health issues can be solved by video chat or a phone call
- Over 40 common ailments can be handled by our on-demand virtual doctors from the comfort of your home or office?
For minor health concerns, you don’t have to wait in an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. Our highly qualified team of medical providers can evaluate common conditions like these; and send a prescription to your pharmacy, if medically necessary.
Request a custom proposal.